Payment is accepted via Cash, Cheque, Visa and Mastercard
- 30 minute session (Follow-up/subsequent visit) $70.00
- 45 minute session (Initial/new injury or subsequent visit) $105.00
- 60 minute session (Initial/new injury or subsequent visit) $135.00
A physician’s referral is not required to treat you, but you should check with your extended health provider whether a physician’s referral is required to be reimbursed for your physiotherapy fees.
The government will partially pay for approved BC Residents on income assistance. Maximum of 10 visits/year combined health disciplines. Eligibility can be confirmed on your first visit. The patient is still required to pay a user fee.
- 30 minute session (user fee) $35.00
ICBC Patient Visit Charge (for accepted claims)
Please contact your adjuster for a claim number. ICBC will usually pay for physiotherapy for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident. However, a user fee is charged to the patient.
- 30 minute session (user fee) $45.00
I currently do not offer physiotherapy under WSBC claims.